Question 9/348: Can you ever truly forgive someone who has hurt you? 

I know the saying goes: it is easier to forgive than to forget. I don't think I have ever been truly hurt by someone to the extent where I contemplated life or doing other extreme stuff, so for now I think I have always forgiven someone who has hurt me. Whether it is in being unreasonable as a friend/workmate, or just being a bit toxic in general, I think I have always forgiven the person, and quite quickly too. I mean, I'd much rather bury the hatchet than let the beef simmer and become well-cooked and cook the rest of the people around us too. 

- steve, a short one today because idk what else there is to say

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

delayed...end of Jan post?

February in the two six

what happened in the first half of school in sem 3.2? (part 2 - socials)