5th April

I hate bruno mars for not singing: 

count on me
lazy song
skate
smokin out the window
young girls
a full version of grenade
a full version of leave the door open

but he has 2 hrs not 3 so gotta deal w it. and anyways the instrumental solos were HELLA AWESOME i wish i could play those guitar riffs..

Q49: How long can I go without receiving a hug? 

I mean, tbh the last time i received a hug (not just shoulder hug, not that there's much difference in time) was almost a year ago after annual concert (I think...it might have been even before that in NS). But something feels off. Because I know I used to priortise physical touch as my main love language. But now words of affirmation and quality time have taken over. I know it's because I crave those two much more than before, but I don't know if physical touch declined also because I have gotten used to a lack of physical proximity with people (I MEAN, BEING EVERGREEN FOR 23 YEARS IS SOMETHING). 

And so, I know that I still want hugs, but I think it's not to the extent of how much I wished I wanted in the semesters before this. I think I still crave it, but I guess it's inappropriate for an attached person of the opposite gender to hug a friend, and even without the "attached" title I think singaporeans (or at least my friend groups) are just less..touchy. Which sucks because I think that giving hugs really helps to ease tensions and destress but maybe the person is also scared of just crying in public on the spot? 

I don't know. But I know the next time I receive a hug from someone, I will be very happy. 

- steve, can't say "when I was your man" because I never have been anyone's man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

delayed...end of Jan post?

February in the two six

what happened in the first half of school in sem 3.2? (part 2 - socials)