1st-4th April

Q45: Are you happy in life? 

I think it depends on when you ask me this. If you asked me in the first half of March, yes because I landed tickets to mom and an internship. But if you ask me now? I don't think so. Like I have so many submissions due and so little time to revise. 

But I guess, looking at the bigger picture, I think that it is very hard to say if I'm happy. I don't know what I want to do in future, and I don't know if I can sustain myself in future while enjoying myself. So in all honesty, I don't know if I am happy in life. But I am happy that I am surrounded by very nice people at the moment, even if some of them are...detaching for whatever reason. Transactionality? Maybe. Overdrowning in work? Definitely. But well, it's their loss. 

Q46: If I wrote a book about myself, what would be the title? 

"No Fixed Path". Because I think I have always not known what I wanted to do in life, and it has taken me to somewhat unexpected places. And I am so fluid with my choices that I don't know where tomorrow will take me. 

Q47: Have you ever lost a best friend before, and do you miss them? 

A female best friend, yes. The one that has been mentioned so many times I feel like I'm just beating the idea of her to death *ugh*. But yes, I miss her. A lot. 

Q48: What's one thing you're afraid to ask, but want to know the answer to? 

LOL like this is so easy...whether someone I like likes me back and is interested in going out on a date with me. Too many times with girls I swear I have never ever told a girl I liked my feelings towards her before. 

- steve, about 16 hours before bruno mars concert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

delayed...end of Jan post?

February in the two six

what happened in the first half of school in sem 3.2? (part 2 - socials)