Piled up again lmao 27th-29th March

Just taking some time off the projects to do this, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do over the wkend unless my adrenaline rush is insane or im unusually productive

Q38: If I wrote a book about my grandma, what would be the last line? 

"I miss your cooking". Let her cook. Lowkey unhealthy but it's nice. 

Q39: Who saved me when I was at my lowest? 

Honestly...I would say myself? As in I have had many periods of time when I was "low", and I had friends who would come and support me and offer me advice and I'm of course thankful for them and to them. But I think there's only so much they can do. What I decide to do with their advice, and with their support, is what would allow me to safe myself. I can't even think of my lowest point tbh...teenage insecurities, losing close friends, making some big mistakes that ruined friendships..I mean, nothing has really broke me to the extent where i am crying about it. The worst has always been just me moping about it by myself, talking to someone over text, and just trying to live with it.

But I guess the most recent would be my Exco experience? I mean I know that I wasn't always the most error-proof and sometimes there are mistakes in equipment, such as even during our own tournaments. In the end everything worked out well, but I guess I just placed an expectation on myself to do well and just be a contributive and valuable member to the team. But in the end I think that I let myself down, and also it was evident that there was at least one person displeased with my effort overall (second half of the year onwards). 

I mean, personally I think that it was really more of just a bias against me already because I already made an error before that? And honestly that person can be one to hold grudges and can be quite toxic if you catch that person in a bad mood and you do/say something even slightly stupid. But I guess because of that, and the fact that I made more mistakes subsequently, I kinda spiralled and just felt..dissociated for a period of time from the Exco. Even from those who were constantly nice to me (and genuine about it, which was like a majority). But yea, I wouldn't have gotten out of it if not for my own decisions. And tbf, fwiw it was my own decisions that led me there in the first place. 

Q40: Who is the only person I enjoy talking to? 

Honestly, I enjoy talking to a lot of people. There is no particular person cos I think that would be reserved for my crush, but rn there isn't one. 

- steve, who is wondering why these qns tdy are all so...deep??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

delayed...end of Jan post?

February in the two six

what happened in the first half of school in sem 3.2? (part 2 - socials)