I MADE BRACELETS FOR MOTHER'S CONCERT LFGGG IM SO EXCITED SO LET'S RUN THRU THIS Q4&5: What song did I play when I was at my lowest & Who makes me feel bad about myself?

Song: Honestly I don't have a "go-to", it just depends on what I find catchy at that point in time. Something I find catchy this week could have released 6 years ago (Beach House by Chainsmokers) but I had never heard of it prior for whatever "frog-in-the-well" reason. But my fave artist (if I ever want to turn back to safe songs) is Kygo. It's just the vibes that are so chill and so melodious too. 

Who makes me feel bad about myself? Honestly I haven't felt this in a while, but sometimes when I feel bad about myself it is because someone is doing a similar task to me but in such a fashion that it outshines me and I feel that I am a letdown. Which is, of course, in no way the fault of that person, but it's just my inferiority complex that gets worked up, because I don't want to appear as a "useless/less useful" team member. And I guess sometimes that means that I go too hard on myself because I feel like I am not contributing enough, when in reality there is just that one hard carry. I think that I haven't actually run into people in uni who intentionally made me feel bad about myself, but any instance of such a thing would just be the consequence of someone putting in a stellar performance, so credit where credit is due. 

- steve, thinking about seeing mother in about 16hrs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

delayed...end of Jan post?

February in the two six

what happened in the first half of school in sem 3.2? (part 2 - socials)